RECOVER DATA FROM AN UNREADABLE DISK

RECOVER DATA FROM AN UNREADABLE DISK
I WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO RECOVER DATA FROM A BROKEN DISK.

Hai friend,i thing that most of you had faced this problem. I faced this problem several times in my life. We all keeps our important data on disk and due to continuous usage the disk may become unreadable. I lost some of my favourite games also.If you also has this problem........
                            "DON'T WOORY".I will give you the an easy solution for it.There is
a software named copy cat which copies any type of disk and provides you all the data. If a part of disk is unrecoverably damaged,then it also allows to skip certain area. Another great thing about copy cat is it never stops anywhere. It will try to copy by copying by bytes-by-biytes. You can download this application from here.
RECOVER DATA FROM AN UNREADABLE DISK



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More